Last modified: March 2, 2022
Amyna Systems Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Amyna Systems Inc. is a technology company.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.amyna.io (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. You acknowledge and consent that any information you provide or we may collect pursuant to this policy may be used, processed or transferred to the United States or other countries or territories and that those countries or territories may not offer the same level of protection as the country where you reside.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at:
411 Hackensack Avenue Suite 200
Hackensack, NJ 07601
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see California Privacy Disclosures for more information.
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information” or “personal data”);
- That is about you but individually may not identify you, such as your business email, business physical address, business website, business phone number; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You May Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
If we have public areas on our Website and accept User Contributions, You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions would be posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we would limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If we establish user accounts, to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a joint venture, investment, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Amyna Systems Inc.’s business and assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Amyna Systems Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amyna Systems Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form). You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If we establish registration procedures, we will also enable a feature where You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If we establish user accounts, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses (provided these do not interfere with your rights);
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject; or
- where no other condition for processing is available if you have agreed to us processing your personal information for the relevant purpose.
Rights in Relation to Your Information
You may have certain rights under your local law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. If you are an individual whose personal data, and the processing of that personal data by us, are subject to the application of UK law or the GDPR, you have the following rights:
Right of Access: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it, and that it is accurate, complete and current.
Right of Correction: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
Right of Erasure: This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to objection
Right to Objection: Where we are relying on a legitimate interest as justification, or where it is used for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
Right of Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain situations:
If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, you may request that its processing is restricted while we verify its accuracy.
If the processing of your personal data is considered unlawful, but you do not require the deletion of your personal data.
If we no longer need the data for the purposes of its processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you object to our processing of your data based on our legitimate interests, or where the processing is based on Art. 6(1) (e) GDPR and UK GDPR.
Right of Data Portability: When the processing takes place on the basis of your consent or contract, and is carried out by automated means, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data to you in a machine-readable format;
Right to withdraw consent: If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Different laws may prevent us from providing access to your personal data or otherwise fully complying with your request depending upon the circumstances and the request, for example where producing your information may reveal the identity of someone else.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with our internal recordkeeping policies, or as required to do so by law. The exact length of time will vary and may be subject to applicable contracts or agreements. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request. We dispose of resumes when they are no longer under consideration.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and all information provided by users will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
California Privacy Disclosures
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your personal data with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing use. This Section permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information, if any, for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in writing. our Contact Information is below. We do not track website visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We do not currently honor Do Not Track signals from internet browsers; when a universal standard for processing them emerges, we will follow it.
Amyna Systems Inc.
411 Hackensack Avenue Suite 200
Hackensack, NJ 07601
To register a complaint or concern, please email [email protected].